Down load complete text from publisher
While the use of this document is fixed, you might want to seek out a various form of it.
Recommendations noted on TIPS
- Al-Najjar, Nabil I. & Pai, Mallesh M., 2014. ” Coarse choice making and overfitting ,” Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 150(C), pages 467-486.
- Lippman, Steven A. & McCall, John J., 1976. ” Job search in an economy that is dynamic” Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. June 12(3), pages 365-390.
- Itamar Drechsler & Alexi Savov & Philipp Schnabl, 2017. ” The Channel that is deposits of Policy ,” The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 132(4), pages 1819-1876.
- Itamar Drechsler & Alexi Savov & Philipp Schnabl, 2016. ” The Channel that is deposits of Policy ,” NBER performing Papers 22152, nationwide Bureau of Economic analysis, Inc.
- William Adams & Liran Einav & Jonathan Levin, 2007. ” Liquidity Constraints and Imperfect Ideas in Subprime Lending ,” NBER performing Papers 13067, nationwide Bureau of Economic analysis, Inc.
- Hans Degryse & Steven Ongena, 2002. ” Distance, Lending Relationships, and Competition ,” CSEF Working Papers 80, Centre for research in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
- Degryse, H.A. & Ongena, S., 2003. ” Distance, Lending Relationships, and Competition ,” Discussion Paper 2003-123, Tilburg University, Center for Economic analysis.
- Degryse, H.A. & Ongena, S., 2002. ” Distance, Lending Relationships and Competition ,” Discussion Paper https://installmentloansindiana.net/ 2002-16, Tilburg University, Center for Economic analysis.
- Orazio Attanasio & Pinelopi K. Goldberg & Ekaterini Kyriazidou, 2000. ” Credit Constraints searching for Consumer Durables: proof from Micro Data on car and truck loans ,” NBER performing Papers 7694, nationwide Bureau of Economic analysis, Inc.
- Babur De los Santos & Ali Hortacsu & Matthijs R. Wildenbeest, 2009. ” Testing types of customer Search utilizing information on internet Browsing and Purchasing Behavior ,” Working Papers 2009-05, Indiana University, Kelley class of Business, Department of company Economics and Public Policy.
- Glenn Ellison & Sara Fisher Ellison, 2004. ” Search, Obfuscation, and Price Elasticities on the net ,” NBER performing Papers 10570, nationwide Bureau of Economic analysis, Inc.
- Livshits, Igor & MacGee, James & Tertilt, MichГЁle, 2014. ” The democratization of credit as well as the increase in customer bankruptcies ,” performing Papers 14-07, University of Mannheim, Department of Economics.
- Jennifer F. Reinganum, 1978. ” an easy type of Equilibrium Price Dispersion ,” Discussion Papers 335, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Jonathan Zinman, 2013. ” credit: way too much or not enough (or perhaps Right)? ,” NBER performing Papers 19682, nationwide Bureau of Economic analysis, Inc.
- Efraim Benmelech & Ralf R. Meisenzahl & Rodney Ramcharan, 2016. ” the true ramifications of Liquidity through the financial meltdown: proof from Automobiles ,” NBER performing Papers 22148, nationwide Bureau of Economic analysis, Inc.
More about this item
- D12 – Microeconomics – – Domestic Behavior – – – Consumer Economics: Empirical Research
- D83 – Microeconomics – – Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty – – – Re Search; Learning; Information and Knowledge; Communication; Belief; Unawareness
- E43 – Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics – – Money and Interest Rates – – – rates of interest: Determination, Term Structure, and Results
- G21 – Financial Economics – – Financial Institutions and solutions – – – Banking institutions; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
- L11 – Industrial Organization – – Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and marketplace Efficiency – – – Production, prices, and Market Structure; Size Distribution of companies